Hey! It’s still the season of love, isn’t it? So are you a single Desi guy and looking to mingle? Perhaps you have bumped upon the right place to enlighten you with some handy dating tips. There are various factors which every guy should keep in mind while planning for a date.
- Trying to gaze a person at first sight? Come on! Not done: You might be interested in a woman of any nationality, but your approach should be focused on her life, interest and other activities. Even if you try to judge her by any preconceived idea that you must have heard of in stories, you could be asked not to disturb her again. So try and stay cool if you really want this to work out.
- Pressuring your idea of life on her? You might have to pay for that!: You might be attracted to a woman who may have habits which you are not acquainted with. Criticizing her directly or raising a question about her character, will only irritate her. If you are madly in love with the girl, be open to suggestions and take her into your folds. Because hey, let’s be honest, would you really like her to criticize you?
- Love may not always lead to marriage. Better wait for the best occasion to come: Say, if you have dated a woman for quite some time, and want her to be your life partner, it’s better not to express it like a compulsion or a condition forcing to change her life. She might not like your possessiveness and split away. Make a dating occurrence as simple as it can be. Just enjoy these precious moments rather than creating a pit for yourself.
- Asking her for closeness? Is she in the right mood for it?: You may be dating and in love but this is not a sign for you to expect closeness every time you meet. Never force for physical intimacy. That is a sure sign of putting off the woman. Wondering how to make that happen? Don’t worry! If you are a lucky guy, she will ask for it herself. (You never know!)
- Comparing her to her friends? She might not take the trouble of introducing you the next time: A woman hates if she’s being compared. If ever you have met her best friend, sister or mother, never try to compare any of her habits so that she feels low. Appreciation is different, but making a comparison is definitely not a good habit.
- Trying to impress her on the first date? You might lose your chance altogether: It’s better not to jump at your girlfriend at the first visit and to try to influence her at any cost. Wise men say, intelligent women, are intuitive. Try to be normal and make the meetings as casual as possible. Keep all discussions about age and wage at bay and please do not blow your trumpet.
Desi guys love Desi girls, but it’s not a necessity. Look for what you want in a woman irrespective of nationality, caste & creed. Real love is made in heaven and marriages occur on Earth, so never be skeptical or choosy on any particular race, religion or nationality. Be an open-minded person and judge a lady by her preferences and nothing else.