This Buttery Garlic Mushroom Is Utterly Delish!
This Buttery Garlic Mushroom recipe with a flavor twist of Maggi Magic Masala is just too good. You can enjoy it as a whole meal or can serve it as a side dish with noodles, fried rice, steak, chicken breast, or even garlic bread. Mushrooms are a natural, non-animal source of vitamin D2 that’s capable of increasing blood levels of this vitamin as effectively as a supplement. They also provide a higher protein content than most vegetables.
Preparation Time: 5 – 7 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Yield: Three servings
1. Four cups of mushroom – chopped
2. One tablespoon of butter
3. One teaspoon of salt or as per taste
4. One teaspoon of black peppercorn powder
5. Half cup of onions – sliced
6. One cup of mixed bell peppers (optional)
7. Half cup green onions
8. One teaspoon of chili sauce(red or green- any)
9. One sachet of Maggi magic masala (optional)
10. Two tablespoons of garlic – chopped
11. One teaspoon of parsley
12. Half teaspoon of basil
13. One teaspoon of all-purpose seasoning
1. Take a pan over a medium-high flame and add butter to it
2. Once butter is hot enough, add mushrooms and salt to it and saute for three to four minutes
3. Once it starts releasing water, add garlic and black peppercorn powder
4. Saute for two minutes then add parsley, basil, and all-purpose seasoning
5. Saute for one minute then add onions, bell peppers, and green onions
6. Saute for five minutes then add chili sauce and Maggi Magic Masala
7. Saute for three to five minutes
8. Switch off the flame. Your Buttery Garlic Mushroom is ready! Serve hot.
1. You can also use other vegetables like broccoli, green beans, etc.
2. You can use readily available Maggi Magic Masala from any Indian store.
3. You can adjust the spice level in your Buttery Garlic Mushroom as per your preference.
4. If you are using small-sized mushrooms, you can use them whole. No need to chop them.
Shweta is an IT consultant and engineer by day. A cooking enthusiast, she loves experimenting with food. Usually found hooked to Netflix or crafting knick-knacks for home decor, over weekends.